- When viewing the result dataset from this report some or all users have their ID and name displayed with '#####' rather than the actual name. This report does not have the standard mask user id filters as with other reports.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Schedule or Run the report using the appropriate filters to return survey response data.
- If a survey response is recorded as 'ANONYMOUS' in the database then the result is to show the '#####' mask in the user information columns. As a result this is expected behavior if anonymous survey results are used.
- This is expected behavior when anonymous survey results are used for evaluations.
Item Evaluation By Individual Response, anonymous survey, evaluation survey, survey, report survey , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-EVA , Surveys , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 1511