You want to know how to add Quality Documents for a for a product in a purchase order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to Common Tasks View.
- Select New Purchase Order sub view and enter required details.
- Choose View All and enter line item using Add Row option.
- Select relevant line item and choose Quality Documents via Attach option.
- There is no way to Add Quality Documents in a purchase order via this option.
This is a pre-determined SCM attachments. These are configured in the Quality Planning View under Inspection Plans Work Center with required Product and Supplier.
If you have any documents with Document Type :Technical Delivery Terms or Quality Assurance Agreement maintained in created Inspection Plan, only those can be automatically attached to purchase orders or purchase contracts using Attach option for a Line Item.
- Go to the Quality Planning work center.
- Select the New Inspection Plan link under Common tasks.
- A window opens. Fill inspection type as Receiving inspection - supplier delivery and inspection scope as required.
- Enter relevant Product and Supplier details.
- Choose the Next button in the guided activity.
- You could see the Attachments tab.
- Now choose Add File and select Document Type as Quality Assurance Agreement or Technical Delivery Terms.
- Select Finish.
- Now when you choose Quality Documents via Attach option in a purchase order.
- System displays message : Item 1: Quality documents attached; view documents in Attachments tab.
- You can see those Quality Attachments at Item Level Attachments tab in a purchase order.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To