- On running a cross domain report a red message "[No data available. Please change your selection]" appears.
- In ORD, when i build a list report for Performance Management data, I get the "No Data available. Please change your selection" error message.
- I'm able to pull this information in WFA, so I'm wondering if there is some sort of permissioning that is required to make the data available.
- SAP Successfactors Workforce Analytics
- Onilne Report Designer
- Detailed reporting query
- Canvas Report
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to ORD.
- Go to Report Designer -> Right Click on the Component which gives no data message.
- Edit the Query.
- Empty columns are displayed.
If you go to the query you will see that the "Team View" is selected under "People Scope"
Generally the message "no data available please change the scope" is not an error but it says that the Person who is running the report doest not have any data under this category to view.
For example the "People Scope" particularly for this list report was set as "Team View" of logged in user. As this user is not a manager on the system no information will appear. See below screenshot:
- Access the "Detailed reporting" query
- Go to "Edit"
- Go to "People scope"
When we change it to "Others" in people scope and now we can see that data is appearing in the report as expected.
Online Report Designer, Live data, People scope filter, no data available , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To