You applied for Leave through New Leave request (half day or full day). You also observed that the Leave is approved but there is no deduction in the respective Time Account assigned to the Employee
Vacation Times are not posted against the Time Account Balance.
Reproducing the Issue
Step 1: Apply Leave
- Go to Home work center
- Select Self Service Overview view
- Select New Leave Request under Time
- Select the date and Finish the process.
Step 2: Check in Time File -> Time Account Balances
- Go to Time Administration work center
- Go to Employees view
- Search and Edit the Employee
- Go to Time Account Balances tab
The cause for the issue is that you have not maintained the Work Schedule / Time Model in the Time File of the Employee for the leaves to get deducted correctly and for the quantity to be evaluated.
Maintain the Work Schedule / Time Model for the respective Employee, so that the leaves get deducted correctly and for the quantity to be evaluated.
Assign a work schedule to an employee by the following steps:
1. Go to Time Administration work center
2. Select Employees view.
3. Search for the employee and select the employee.
4. Click Edit button.
5. Select Time Profile tab.
6. Select the sub tab Work Schedule in the below details pane.
7. There the user can assign either predefined or an individual work schedule.
=>For individual one, select Handle Holidays as Average Values from drop down menu and click Add Row button in Individual Work Schedule to assign work schedule.
=>For predefined one, select a Time Model. If there is no predefined time model available follow the below steps:
==>Go to View Time Models.
==>Create at least one periodical model that can be used.
8. Click Save button to save the work schedule in the time file of the employee then vacation account balance can be changed with the posting.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To