This KB article explains how to tell if Assignment Profiles are propagated
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Plateau Report Designer
Is a Single Assignment Profile propagated?
- Logon in LMS as an Admin and go to "Learning"
- Search for your Assignment Profile and click it.
- In the top right corner, under "Actions" you will the "Propagate" option, it will be grayed out (Disabled) if the Assignment Profile was already performed. If not, then it will be black and you'll be able to click it (Enabled)
Example of the option Disabled (grayed out):
Note: You can also see it Disabled if you have not properly configured the Assignment Profile, for example, if you have not set valid rules on it.
Are multiple Assignment Profiles propagated?
- With multiple APs, going one by one to check if they are Propagated is not an option.
- You may connect to the Database via PRD and check if the column job_id on the table PA_ASSGN_PRFL, if it has a value it means that it was already propagated. If not, it will show a null value. If you need to do this in Production (since PRD is only allowed to connect to Stage/Test) you'll have to create a custom report querying the previous table and import it into your Production instance (previously testing it).
Note: Have in mind that Report Customizations is out of the Customer Support scope.
sf, success factors, LMS, propagate, PA_ASSGN_PRFL, BIRT, PRD , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASP , Assignment Profile , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-PRD , VJDBC Setup or Connection Issues , How To