- PB.NET 12.6 with touch screen enabled
- Occurs on a window that takes a blob and populates an rtf control and then does a DataSource assignment via a datastore.
- Fails with a System.ArgumentNullException.
- If the human interface touch screen driver is turned off, the application works as expected.
- SAP PowerBuilder 12.6
- Windows 8.1 with touchscreen
- Windows 10 with touchscreen
SAP PowerBuilder 12.6
PowerBuilder, PB, Net, System, argument, null, exception, CR 796263, CR796263 , KBA , BC-SYB-PB , PowerBuilder , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.