- Is it possible to update the defining request for an Offline OData Store once the store has been opened?
- Is it possible to add a new defining request after the store has been opened?
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) Native and Kapsel SDK - Offline OData
- SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) SDK for iOS - Offline OData
- SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) SDK for Android- Offline OData
New defining request, SAP Mobile Platform new store, update defining request, defining query , KBA , offline odata , defining request , store , smp 3.0 , defining request update , MOB-SDK-OOD , SAP Mobile SDK Offline OData Client , MOB-SDK-ADR-OFL , Cloud Platform SDK for Android Offline Component , MOB-SDK-IOS-OFL , Offline , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.