- Setup of warm standby replication
- Use ddlgen to move the individual encrypted keys to warm standby server
- Dump and load is done or needed on the key database from primary to warm-standby
- The newly generated keys on warm standby created with ddlgen will be lost
- A 15441 error would be generated
Number (15441) Severity (18) State (1) Server (server_name) The encryption key 'key_name'in syscolumns does not match the key in sysobjects.
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise Version (ASE) 15.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Encrypted Columns replication Warm standby , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.