- Customer's production SAP ASE is getting constant 701 error on procedure cache.
- Customer has already increased the procedure cache and still getting this error.
- Using a third party tool they narrowed down to a sql statement which they fixed and the problem is solved.
- Customer needs some features in the ASE to print the procedure cache info when 'Out of Procedure Cache' messages are being raised.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0
CR#796207 , procedure cache , errors 70x, CR796207, 796207 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.