- A Webi report is created based on a .unv OLAP universe to a BEx query.
- It is desired to retrieve the MDX statement that is executed against BW.
- How can I retrieve and test the MDX statement for a Webi report in BI4.1 using the WebiRich Client?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- Web Intelligence Rich Client
BI4.1, BI 4.1, 41, Web intelligence Rich Client, WRC, mda, sofa, tracing, logging, log, logs, BAPI, OLAP-based, retrieving , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.