- The SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) project is implemented with a logstore.
- After running for some time, the project dips into the logstore reserve as noted by messages similar to the following:
- ESP logs a message (with varying %-values) similar to:
[SP-3-120055] (500.868) sp(14356) LogStore(gdlogstore)::compact() -- nearing capacity, at 40% free, 52% live data; performance is being degraded.
- ESP subsequently logs a message:
[SP-4-120067] (503.361) sp(14356) LogStore(gdlogstore)::compact() -- free space dipped into reserve by -1%, scrubbing in attempt to reclaim more space.
- Manual termination of the project is required to clear or increase the logstore before restarting the project.
SAP Event Stream Processor Engine 5.1 SP08 PL10
_ESP_GD_Sessions, esp_subscribe, metadata, size, properties, streaming, processing , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.