Import Roles and competency mapping stored in the system however competencies does not appear in Performance Management or Career Worksheet.
SAP SuccessFactors Job Profile Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Import Roles and competencies in the system:
- Check in Performance Management or Career Development Plan modules and nothing is showing:
The issue is due to the files configuration and order of import.
Please make sure you’re using the correct file and also be noted of the JPB import process as below:
- import Competency via Manage Job Profile Contents Import/Export in Admin Center
- import Family/Role via Manage Job Profile Contents Import/Export in Admin Center
- import Role-Mapped Competencies via Manage Job Profile Contents Import/Export in Admin Center
If you import order is: Competency->Family->Role->Role-Mapped Competencies->Job Profile.
This means that Competencies of Job Profile will be synchronized to Role-Mapped Competencies. The Competencies section of Job Profile is null, so the Role-Mapped Competencies also is null > and then removed
If you do not want to change Role-Mapped Competencies, you should retain the same Competencies in Job Profile file or change the import order: Competency->Family->Role->Job Profile->Role-Mapped Competencies.
KBA , LOD-SF-CJ-JPB , Job Profile Builder , LOD-SF-PM-FAM , Competencies Behaviors Families and Roles , Problem