- only RFC is available
- Target system selection is grey when creating a configuration
- Target system selection is gray when creating a configuration
- Cannot choose target type DB connection
- Only HANA shows as an option for Target Databases when creating a configuration
- HANA source to Non-ABAP Database system selection is not available on Specify Target System
- When creating a new configuration in SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT), pointing to a non-SAP database as target, the drop down is disabled.
- SAP LT Replication Server
- Non-SAP Target system (SAP Note 1768805)
KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server , CA-LTR-GEN , LT Replication Server: General Requests , CA-LTR-DB , LT Replication Server DB connection , CA-LTR-BW , LT Replication Server BW connection , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.