- After upgrading to SAP BI Platform 4.2, SP02 or newer, a new license key was required
- Should you need to revert back to the previous version of SAP BI 4.x, the newer key must be removed, else...
- After rolling back from BI 4.2 SP02+, the Central Management Console > License Keys page will not load. Only an error is thrown: "An error occurred: An internal error occurred"
- Reverting from SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2, Support Package 02 or newer ... back to any version prior to BI 4.2 SP02
- all supported operating systems
KBA , biinst , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.