- - Browser pop up comes with the error
- - Erorr States - LMS initialize or SetValue error
- LMS Learning Managment System
- SuccessFactors iContent
Reproducing the Issue
While you are are taking the course these errors will come up.
- The cause of the error is not very clear as the same has a substantial dependance from the content creation side, the problem is not 100% on the LMS side.
- In this particular issue the cause is that the content was not deployed correctly.
- In some other cases, the issue can be related to the URL Launch Parameter.
- The course is launching index.html, but the manifest shows the launch URL as "index.html?#SCORM=true" or similar to this.
- Please redeploy the content once again via import content tool.
- The launch URL has the entitlement parameters, so the launch parameters for the content object need to be URL encoded in Hexadecimal.
LMS Set value error, content launch error, LMS initialize error. , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PCM , iContent , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem