You want to use the function of the financial planing tool and be able to maintain a planned profit and loss account, but you cannot find the scoping question to enable this function.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- Click on Edit Project Scope
- In Step 3 - Scoping expand: Financial and Management Accounting > Management Accounting
- Here Financial Planning is scoped.
- In Step 4 - Questions expand: Financial and Management Accounting > Management Accounting and highlight Financial Planning
You notice that the question: You can plan financial statements, cost centers and profit centers is missing here.
For HANA DB systems, we don't support the planning solution (Financial Planing tool and maintaining a Planned Profit and Loss Account).
For HANA DB, we have a new planning solution. You can check the documentation in Help Center by entering Planning Quick Guide in the search area.
Bilanz, GuV oder Kapitalflussrechnung, Kostenstellen und Profitcenter , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To