You are reviewing time recording of employees and observed that some of recordings are Incomplete instead of Complete.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Time Administration work center
- Go to Time Sheet view
- Search and highlight an employee
- Select Open Time Sheet button
- Go to Review and Correct tab
- Go to respective calendar week
The cause for the issue could be that the <N> hours might be going for Non-Credited. This can be further idetified using the daily model assigned to that employee has working time and Flextime Bandwith assigned to it for Regular Planned Working Time. There is no Flextime Bandwith for Deviation On Half Day Off.
In the employee's Time File > Time Profile > Time Account Rules > Working Time Account > Basic Data > Credited Times has Cap Outside Flextime Bandwidth. This is the reason that <N> hour is going to Non-Credited times.
Because there is no flextime bandwith and the cap is provided over the flextime bandwidth, which is not there in time model, the system considers all working times recorded on half days as outside the flextimes and hence it goes to Non-Credited Times.
This is the reason that the status is Incomplete
There are two possibilities to overcome this issue:
1. Either maintain the Flextime Bandwith for Deviation On Half Day Off in the time model.
2. Or remove the Cap Outside Flextime Bandwidth from the Credited Times.
unvollständiger Status, Arbeitszeitblatt, incomplete status, time sheet, Zeiten korrekt erfasst, times recorded correctly, , KBA , period status,incomplete,time recording , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To