Admin is unable to create new instructor in LMS.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into LMS as Admin
- Go to Admin Preferences -> Viewable Domains -> Click on Edit
- Add any existing domain into Viewable Domains
- Go to Learning ->Instructors
- Click on "Add New" to add new instructor
- Fill all mandatory fields
- Admin will not be able to select any Role for new instructor. So he will not be able to create new Instructor and will get following error.
Viewable domain restricts admin to view any entity which is stored outside the domain added in the list of Viewable Domains.
If Instructor roles are present in other domains, Admin will not be able to view it due to which he can not create new Instructor without selecting any Roles.
- Login as Admin in LMS as affected Admin
- Go to Admin preferences -> viewable Domains -> Click on Edit
- Remove all domains from Viewable Domains list and save changes
- Go to Learning -> Instructors -> Click on Add New
- Admin will be able to see Roles available to select for creation of new instructor.
LMS, Instructor, Add New, Role, Viewable Domains , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , Problem