The ‘Team Overview’ tab can now be permissioned so that it can be hidden from users who do not need to have access to this tab.
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Options to consider:
- Opt-in feature
- Only available in PMv12 & PMv12A
- Role Based Permissions (RBP): The permission is only available for RBP customers; Non-RBP customers cannot use this feature.
This is opt-in feature and it needs to be enabled first before you can permission it in Admin Center. To enable the feature, please go to Admin Center > Performance Management Feature Settings > Enable Team Overview Access Permission.
To enable or disable the 'Team Overview' tab, go to Admin Center:
- From “Set User Permissions”
- Click on “Manage Permission Roles”
- Click on Permission Role
- Click on "Permission"
- Click on “Performance”
- Enable/Disable the “Team Overview Access” and save
Team Overview Team Overview Access Team Overview Tab Permission , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-TO , Team Overview , How To