- During an upgrade installation within BI 4.1, the following errors are returned:
- Assertion failure: A fatal error has occured which has caused the installer to quit. Please gather any %TEMP% and installer logs to present to your support personnel.
- Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: Runtime error!
- Setup engine has stopped working
- The corresponding ErrorsAndWarnings.log (found under %TEMP% folder) contains the following:
Error: GetIEDURevMapAndDUFolders is using the install cache to build a map of DU revisions for a given install entry. This will not be reliable and may lead to incorrect results.
Error: Short du id no longer supported for ResolvedID: DufinalizationInfo.config
Error: Poco exception caught in File::list(vector<string>)
Error: Class name: class Poco::PathNotFoundException
Error: Display text: Path not found: \\?\C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\InstallData\InstallCache\dufinalizationinfo.config-4.0-core-nu
Error: Assert(revisionFolders.size() > 0) failed in file .\InstallStateMigrator.cpp line 106
No revisions found in cache for du: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\InstallData\InstallCache\dufinalizationinfo.config-4.0-core-nu\
- After closing the installer, the Support Package or Patch is listed within Program and Features (or Add / Remove Programs)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Microsoft Windows Server
BI 4.0 4.1 4.2 BI4.0 BI4.1 , KBA , biinst , emkba , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.