- After creating a new MDF object using "configure object definition" tool, you may notice that fields that are numeric (numbers) will format the numbers using a "comma" seperator (for example number 569000 will be automatically displayed as 569,000).
- SAP Successfactors HCM suite
- Employee Central
- Currently MDF object are hardcoded for english formatting support.
- This also affects formatting of numbers as the system will automatically place the comma seperator in numbers.
- If you do not want an automatic comma seperator; the only option would be to set the field to be "String" instead of "number".
- if you set field to be "String", no formatting at all will be done on the data and you can either put the entire number (example: 569000) or put your own format directly in field (example: 569.000)
KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1511