When importing Job Relationship Info data with operation "DELIMIT", the change is not synchronized with Employee Profile and the DELIMITED relationships still persist in Employee Profile
Employee Central 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
1) Import Job relationship changes for 10 users (set new HR Manager)
2) Check HR Manager is sync'ed to EP (Admin Center > Employee Export)
3) Edit the import file and add "DELIMIT" to "operation" column and re-import the file again
4) Check the removal of the HR Manager is sync'ed to EP (Admin Center > Employee Export)
This is currently a functional gap. Please refer to Enhancement Request ECT-48678 which is currently open to fill this gap
Currently the solution is to -:
Manually correct the Employee Export file for the impacted users.
1) Employee Export
2) Replace UserID with -:
a) If the column = HR, then set UserID or NO_HR" or a valid UserID
b) If column = CUSTOM_MANAGER or SECOND_MANAGER or MATRIX_MANAGER - then leave column blank, or remove the unwanted UserID (if in the case of CUSTOM_MANAGER or MATRIX_MANAGER where multiple UserID's are permitted).
3) Import Basic User Data to persist the correction
4) Run Full HRIS Sync to refresh the data and ensure User Data values are correct (sometimes it can be possible to break text in the file, if for example non-english text exists and the file was not opened as UTF-8 when performing above steps).
To run a Full HRIS Sync, please open an Incident with Cloud Product Support to run a Full HRIS Sync job out of business hours - to resynchronize the current EC data to Employee Profile).
2375294 - Mass Delete Email, Phone, Address, or National ID Info
Job Relationship Info, Import, ECT-48678, DELIMIT, operation , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Import Employee Data (EC Core only) , Problem