How requests and issues for Ad Hoc reports using BIRT Templates are handled by SAP SuccessFactors Support and the Premium Reporting Team (BTS)?
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Ad Hoc reporting
- BIRT Reporting tool
- Ad Hoc reports are provided by the SuccessFactors application as a flexible, intuitive platform for users to easily create custom reports and share them across the organization.
- BIRT Templates are created via a 3rd party desktop application offered to clients to visualize their Ad Hoc queries and fulfil specific requirements.
- Ad Hoc reports and BIRT Templates can be created by Customer, Partner or SAP Premium Reporting Team.
- For Ad Hoc reports issues related to the SuccessFactors application the usual support will apply.
- For issues related to Ad Hoc reports using custom BIRT Templates, created by the SAP Premium Reporting Team, the usual support will apply.
- For major changes request for existing Ad Hoc reports using custom BIRT Templates, created by the SAP Premium Reporting Team, additional charges may apply.
- For issues related to Ad Hoc reports using custom BIRT Templates, created by Customer or Partners, using a 3rd party desktop application (BIRT) additional charges may apply.
When analysing the issue SAP Support can help to identify the cause of the issue and advise on the next steps.
In case the SAP Premium Reporting Team involvement is required the Customer or Partners should be notified in order to set the expectation right on the below:
- If the issue is related to the SuccessFactors products we will continue working on it until resolution of the issue as usual.
- If the issue lays with the design of the report or BIRT Template and is not related to the SuccessFactors products, but rather a 3rd party product, charges may apply.
- The charges can apply either to analyse and/or solve the issue as it covers time and effort required by the Premium Reporting Team.
- In case of charges, an estimate will be provided, with cost and time required, and approval needed from Customers or Partners to proceed further.
BIRT, Ad hoc reporting, BIRT Template, premium reporting team, template, custom template , KBA , birt , premium report , bts , ad hoc reports , eclipse , LOD-SF-ANA-BIR , BIRT Reports , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To