- Report execution fails with error SQL5702 "ASE is terminating this process" returned with some complex BW queries (i.e. coming from BPC report).
- For BPC client, when you try to refresh a workbook, after some time an error "Errors found retrieving data" occurs.
- SM21 transaction shows Error SQL5702 followed by a work process Error SQL30046:
- The ASE error log (from DBACockpit > SID > Diagnosis > Error log) shows an "infected with signal 11" error with a stack trace referencing the following modules:
Note: An exmaple of a complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- Latest versions of the following SAP Notes have been implemented in the BW system:
- The SAP BW Correction Collection (check for the SAP Note related to your BW version on "See also" section of this KBA)
- SAP Note 2103636 - SYB: Adaptions for SAP ASE 16.0 SP01 PL01
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
30046, 5702, CR795815, CR#795815, 795815, derived, union, query, stacktrace, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers, sap_olap, CR780097, CR#780097, 780097, fact_table, fact, hint , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.