The "Onboarding Initiate Permission" isn't available using Role-based permission
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Role-based Permission
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center --> Manage Permission Roles and select the Permission Role you want to grant access. This opens up the Permission Role Detail page
- Select the "Permission" button.
- Go to User Permissions --> Recruiting Permissions
- The "Onboarding Initiate Permission" is missing from the list
This happens if Onboarding Integration with recruiting wasn't configured correctly in provisioning.
If you do not have provisioning access, contact SAP SuccessFactors support.
If you are a Partner or member of SAP SuccessFactors support that have provisoning access, follow these steps:
- Log into provisioning and select the company instance you want
- Go to --> Company Settings --> Enable Onboarding Integration
- Select "BizX Onboarding Integration (requires BizX Onboarding)
- Select Save to finish.
For more information about Onboarding Integation, refer to this guide:
Look for any topics under "Recruiting to Onboarding Integration"
For more information about Role-based permissions for onboarding, refer to these topics:
Role-based permissions, RBP not enabled for Initiate Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem