- You run an Ad Hoc report and get duplicates in the Ad Hoc Reports result.
- How to remove Duplicated rows in Ad Hoc Reports?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Ad Hoc Reports
- Report Table
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Ad Hoc Report of any domain (example: Performance Management, Employee Profile, Recruiting, etc.)
- Select the Columns from Column tab
- You are seeing the duplicates in the report for the selected columns
There can be multiple reason for duplicates in Adhoc such as missing (not including) a column that has unique value for the set of columns you have selected.
We have provided a feature called "Enable Distinct" to remove the duplicates in Adhoc report.
- Open Reporting
- Go to edit the report
- Go to Columns tab
- You will see a checkbox called "Enable Distinct". Once you check that and save the report, duplicates will be removed from the Report.
Ad,hoc, Reports, Duplicates, records, Enable, Distinct, remove, table, center , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To