The user has completed the item and when proxying as the user the item cannot be found on his learning plan.
But when the admin views the user record, he can see the item under the Assigned items tab.
Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the affected user record from the LMS admin
- Assigned item, ensure that ALL is selected under View
This is the expected behavior of the application. There are 3 options you can select in View
- All which includes completed items
- Needs which are all assigned items that are incomplete
- Required which are all assigned and incomplete required items
Note the application defaults the view to Needs and this cannot be configured in the application.
admin view, learning plan, assigned, completed, items, user record, all, needs, requirement, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To