Offboarding activity is not created even after terminating the employee in EC
- Employee Central - Suite Integration
1) One of the reason could be that the Trigger rule was not configured
2) Trying to terminate an employee whose offboarding activity is already present in the application
3) The CreateOffboardingActivity job is not setup in the backend
4) Termination date is current date and HRIS sync job did not run yet.
- Go to Admin Center
- Search Configure Business Rules
- In the Search rule, find whether you have a rule for Termination
- If the rule does not exist, create the rule. After creating this, Trigger rule should be included in the Data model.
To update the Data model through UI:
- Go to Admin Center -> Manage Business Configuration
- Under Employee Central choose Job Info
- Go to the bottom include the trigger rule , Event Type and Base Object.
When will the terminated employee made inactive in EC & Employee Profile?
When employee's termination date is current date, then today is his last working day in Employee Central (EC is an effective dated system). Today employee will remain active in EC.
Next day HRIS job will make the user inactive in both EC and Employee Profile ( User Directory / User Data File/ Employee Export), from where other modules picks up the employee data.
If, termination date = termination initiation date, then the offboarding activity will be visible on the next day.
Support Engineer: Please review the internal memo for more instructions on debugging
Termination,Terminate, Employee Central, EC, ONB, Offboarding, Offboarding activity not created , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , Problem