Learning Plan notifications for curricula without items, only requirements are sending out notifications without learning plan assignment information.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management Systems - LMS
versions b1511 and higher
Reproducing the Issue
- Assign a Curriculum to a User that has Requirements only (without Items)
- The User receives a Notification
- The Notification does not contain the Curriculum or Requirement information
The appropriate syntax tags are not included in the notification template.
Edit the APM_STUDENT_LEARNING_PLAN_NOTIFICATION template and add the following syntax tags:
- Curriculum Title is not an available Syntax Tag for the Learning Plan Notification (ApmStudentLearningPlanNotification)
- If Curriculum Title is desired, please vote for this Enhancement Request for Product Engineering to consider for future releases:
SF SuccessFactors LMS Learning Management System blank empty missing lack no learning curr curricula curriculum ID title detail info requirement reqt qual ApmStudentLearningPlanNotification plan notification email , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem