- Global Address Cleanse (GAC) transform
- Processing Canada address
- Invalid postcode is not retained when address does not assign
- Input postcode is 7 digits
- Invalid Canada postcode is not output as it was input when address is not assigned
- Original postcode is truncated in the output
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services all versions
BODS, Canadian, DS, post code, zip , KBA , EIM-DS-DQ , Data Services Data Quality , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.