1. From the RS log, many messages as below at around which means the connections are switching over from Active.
I... Switch starting: xxxx.xxx
I... Switch completed: xxxx.xxx
2. Dead lock happened on distributor as below.
E... ERROR #1028 DIST(10859 xxxx.xxx) - s/stscol.c(2276)
Message from server: Message: 1205, State 1, Severity 13 -- 'Your server command (family id #0, process id #93) encountered a deadlock situation. Please re-run your command.'.
3. Then RS printed a stack trace with the following modules and then RS crashes.
INTERNAL ERROR #23 DIST(10859 xxxx.xxx) - xec/dist.c(1877) Failed to assert '(RSHandle->rs_sm) == 0' at 1877, '/generic/exec/dist.c'.
Stack trace functions:
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 ESD#2 and higher
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.