- Hiring Manager Activities are not created
- The Hiring Manager Activities tab is missing
- This KB article explains how to configure Hiring Manager Activities
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- By default, all new hire activities are defined as relevant and mandatory.
- “Relevant” meaning the activity is part of the new hire activity planning process (for example. a company may decide only to assign a buddy, but not to recommend other people for the new hire to interact with; in which case the “Assign Buddy” activity would be “relevant”, and the “Recommend People” activity would not).
- “Mandatory” meaning the activity has to be completed by the hiring manager before the overall new hire activity planning process is set to complete. Mandatory activities are marked in the hiring manager’s UI by a red asterisk. In addition, the “due date” for all of these activities is set by default to seven days before the start date of the new hire (there is only one due date per set of activities, NOT per individual activity).
- Activities cannot be configured by department or division; activities configured are global for all new hires.
- Enable MDF-based new hire activity planning (refer to Onboarding Config Guide for details).
- Manage onboarding additional content.
- Please read further in How to Configure Hiring Manager Activities.
KB article 2744411- How to Manually Create Hiring Manager Activities for Candidates
sf, success factors, OBD, ONB, on boarding, HM Activities, Hiring Manager Activity, NHA, new recruit , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , How To