When creating a Job Requisition from Position Org Chart, the system throws an error: "SFAPI Login Failed! Login Failure Due To Invalid Company".
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the SuccessFactors instance;
- Goto Organization Info;
- Click on "Position Org Chart";
- Create a Job Requistion from here;
- We get the following error: "Sorry, the requisition cannot be created. Details: SFAPI Login failed! Login failure due to the invalid company!";
The configurations for the integration in the backend are with the wrong API URL for the Requisition Integration with Position.
Please reach out to your implementation partner to check the settings and confirm if the API URL maintained for the same is correct.
If you recently have done an instance refresh, please, open up an Incident with Recruiting Management support team, provide this article and the number of the incident where the refresh was done.
To resolve it, you just need to follow the following steps:
- Log into back end of the SuccessFactors system;
- Goto Company Settings;
- Search for "Enable Recruiting integration with Position Management";
- Now in the SFAPI endpoint URL you would find the API URL;
- This is the root cause for the error;
- Please check the article 2215682 for the correct API URL for the instance;
- Please maintain the same in the setting and save the changes.
login, failed, failure, invalid, company, SFAPI, position org chart, endpoint, URL, create, requisition, job, wrong, company , KBA , sfapi login failed! log in failed due , csg_q , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem