- When trying to associate content module/object with item through a connector, if the 'APP_DESCRIPTION' field is left blank, the item connector will pick up the description from 'CPNT_DESC'.
- When the 'CPNT_DESC' is more than 2000 chars, the item connector throws a fatal error and does not process the file.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Prepare a feed file for item connector with CPNT_DESC greater than 2000 characters;
- Prepare content_module_data feed file with APP_DESCRIPTION field blank;
- Run the item connector to process these files.
APP_DESCRIPTION supports only 2000 chars and CPNT_DESC supports 4000 bytes.
CPNT_DESC should be less than or equal to 2000 chars.
item connector, ORA-12899, PA_CONN_CONTENT_MOD, Fatal Error , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem