Users were not notified after being assigned a mandatory curriculum by an Assignment Profile
- SAP Successfactors HCM suite
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Mandatory trainings
- Assignment profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Run AP to assign curriculum
- Run Learning Plan Change APM
- End user does not receive notification
The application is designed to NOT notify users when a curriculum contains items they have completed in the past (part of the same curriculum, free floating or part of another curriculum) UNLESS "ignore previous completion" is checked on the curriculum (content > edit).
- Open the curricula record > click on the Content tab > click on Edit
- Check the box for "ignore previous completion older than X days"
SAP, SF, Successfactors, LMS, notification, training, assignement, mandatory, assignment profile, curriculum, curricula, learning plan, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , Problem