- Do not find open conflicts in Change Document
- Performing project level import and getting error
- DGP conflicts only appear in the Change Document
- DGP conflict assignment block does not behave as expected
- DGP conflicts do not appear in the Maintenance/Project Cycle
- Error: Import of transport <transport ID> canceled because of open conflicts
- Import of transport <TR IDs> canceled due to open conflicts. SAP Message Number/TMWFLOW/CSL110
- You find the button of ignore conflict disabled
- DGP conflicts are not appearing in a Defect Correction assignment block even though it's assigned Transport Request has open conflicts in another Change Document.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP05 and up
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1 QGM SP10 and up
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
SOLMAN, Down Grade, Warning, Warnings, ChaRM, Change Request Management, Tab, CD, QGM, Overtaker, Over Taker, Imminent Downgrade, Predecessor, Downgrade Protection Error. defect, defect correction , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.