We requested a Leave of absence for a user but are unable to run an AdHoc Report on the following fields:
- Leave Start Date
- Actual Return Date
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin is requesting a Leave Of Absence for a user.
- Check LOA Data into Job Information record
- It is not possible to report on those two fields “Leave Start Date" and "Actual Return"
- Those two fields “Leave Start Date” and “Actual Return Date” do not exist in the Succession Data model, these fields are only displayed when a MSS (Manager Self Service) Admin is requesting a Leave Of Absence for a user.
Go to Adhoc Report and run a report with Domain Person and Employment Export as below:
Leave Start Date equal to Event Reason "PILL" Start Date: 02/11/2016
Actual Return Date equal to Event Reason "RTW" End Date: 02/12/2016
- The “Leave Start Date” field maintains the same information as the "Start Date" field of the same “Leave of Absence” record in Job Information. By reporting on the “Start Date” field you are reporting on the data within the “Leave Start Date” field also.
- The “Actual Return Date” field maintains the same information as the "End Date" field for the same “Leave of Absence” record in Job Information.
- By reporting on the “End Date” field you are reporting on the data within the “Actual Return Date” field also.
Adhoc Report, Leave Of Absence, Leave Start Date, Actual Return Date, Start Date, End Date , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Problem