When you try to create a Requisition from Position Org Chart, the following error is returned.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into SF system and go to Position Org Chart.
- Choose any vacant position.
- Create Job Requisition.
The password for the SFAPI user has changed/expired.
To resolve this issue, please follow the steps below:
- Change the SFAPI user's password. (Refer to KBA 2204677)
- Change the Password for the SFAPI user in Provisioning system
To change this, the steps are as described:
(If you do not have access to Provisioning, create a support incident asking for this password to be changed)
- Go to Company Settings.
- Search for "Enable Recruiting integration with Position Management"
- Update the updated username / password here.
SuccessFactors Recruiting, SFAPI login failed, Authentication failed, status code = 4, authentiocation failed, invalid userid or password(status = code 4) , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-RCM , RCM-Any Integration , Problem