- After upgrade to SAP Solution Manager 7.2 when trying to do for example an Incident search using Full Text search, the following error showing up: "No reply from the TREX Server or index missing. See Note 1466273" AI_SDK_MESSAGES 005
- Full Text search doesn't work in Incident Management and/or ChaRM scenario
- When using Full Text search in sm_crm no documents are found
- When using Full Text search in sm_crm not all expected documents are returned
- Full Text search to find content within attachments of incidents is not working as expected
- Full text search is incorrect when using multiple language
- In transaction CRMC_SAF_TOOL green icon is displayed for index of knowledge base CRM_OBJECT however no documents are added to this index after full compilation.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Full text, search, Long text, Index, TREX, Knowledge Base, CRM_OBJECT, CRM_OBJECT_DOC, CRMC_SAF_TOOL, CRMC_SAF_ADV, CRMC_SAF_ADV_CLIENT, Full Compilation, attachment, SAF, ESH_SEARCH, ITSM, IT Service Management, SOLMAN, embedded search, find, AI_SDK_MESSAGES 005, AI_SDK_MESSAGES005, Keine Antwort von TREX Server oder Index fehlt. Siehe Hinweis 1466273, AI_IM_INC, ITSM, AI_IM_SRQ, SOLDOC, TREX, Connectors AI_IM_[INC|PRO|SRQ|SRO], SMIN, ZMIN, SMRQ , KBA , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.