- In your business process you have a custom development that uses the transaction code from the header change log table as a determinant in your custom process.
- When you create a purchase order automatically from a purchase requisition using transaction ME59n, the system will always write a change log entry. If you run the transaction in dialog, the change log table (CDHDR) will show the transaction code as ME59n but if you run it as a background job the transaction code will be blank in CDHDR.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, RM06BB20, MM06EF0B_BUCHEN, 'EINKBELEG_WRITE_DOCUMENT, CD_CALL_EINKBELEG, MEPO_DOC_POST, MMRSTD, EINKBELEG, SY-BATCH, RM06BB30, CDHDR, CDPOS, SY-TCODE. , KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.