How to add a new filters under people pool in recruiting groups?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
1. The new filters in Recruiting Groups can be added by modifying the Succession Data model.
2. Below is the code that needs to be present in the SDM to add a new filter.
3. Let's say you want to define a new filter called 'location' under People Pool.
4. First of all define the field under "sysVisibleUserDirectorySetting". Below is the exact code that needs to be present in data model.
<label>User Directory Setting(Visible)</label>
<description>User Directory Setting(Visible)</description>
5. Once the above step is done give the element-permission to the desired role for the location field. In the below code '*' signify that read permission is given to all the employees. The below code should be placed between the custom-filters and dg-filters tags in the Data Model.
<description>The roles that have access read access to location</description>
6. At last upload the data model after doing all the above configuration.
7. Verify the field you have added by navigating to Admin Tools -> Manage Recruiting Groups.
Note: Changes might not take place instantly once the filter is added. Make sure that you logged out and login again after adding these filters. In some cases newly added filters will not be visible until user doesn't login again.
Recruiting Groups, Filters, People Pool, Filters , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem