- Onboarding administrators want the ability to reassign an activity to anyone in the list of all users.
- When trying to reassign an activity to a user, the system does not display any users.
- The hiring manager is not able to reassign any activity to regular user in the Onboarding work queue or under Manage Employee.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
In Super Admin, when trying to utilize the "XpressHR.ManaualReassgn" key from the account options area, the key is missing.
By default you can only reassigned an activity to users associated with that activity.
- If the key named "XpressHR.ManualReassign.AllowedUsers" is missing from Super Admin you can add this key.
- To add the key, you need to log into Super Admin.
- Once in Super Admin locate your account.
- Go to Account Options.
- Select " Add Option":
- Enter Key as "XpressHR.ManualReassign.AllowedUsers " Name and Group will automatically prepopulate:
- "Processes" Enter process name if you only want to use it for that process, or leave blank for all processes.
- Enter the Value as " ALLUSERS".
- Note that this key by default has the value of "ASSIGNEDUSERS".
SF Success Factors, OBD, ONB, on boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To