- An HTTP archive (HAR) file (Chrome developer tools network trace) is required to help troubleshoot system errors and performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), especially when the issue cannot be reproduced by SAP.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Note: Please do not perform a performance trace at the same time as the following steps (referenced in 2413393 - How to record timelines in Chrome Developer Tools). Please run them separately.
- Open Chrome Developer Tools from the Chrome menu (under Menu > More tools > Developer tools) or by pressing Ctrl+Shift+C (or the F12 function key) on your keyboard when Chrome is in focus.
- Go to the Network Tab and make sure that the circle in the top-left corner is red, if it is gray, click it to start recording.
- Clear the log by clicking the circle with the line through it.
- Click the checkboxes Preserve log and Disable cache.
- Reproduce the issue or performance problem by performing all the steps when the issue or error is observed.
Note: Creating a video at the same time is recommended.
- Describe (in the incident) the high level steps performed.
- When you have finished reproducing the workflow, click the top left recording button to stop recording (see screenshot).
- Right click the requests grid and click Save as HAR with content.
- Attach the HAR file to the incident.
Tip: Add -pusher to the filter field to remove irrelevant entries to help review requests, responses, messages and errors/exceptions in the HAR trace file.
- 2511489 Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2413393 How to record timelines in Chrome Developer Tools in case of SAP Analytics Cloud performance issues
- Performance Analysis Reference
- Wikipedia - .har files
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
chrome traces, network traces, HAR, fiddler, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, c SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SQL trace C4A BOC Cloud for Analytics BusinessObjects HAR debug , KBA , sac kba ? on har file , pusher , captre har file sac capture har file sac , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , How To