- Restart of a Linux Job Server using svrcfg after upgrading causes ODBC connections to fail.
- The al_engine pid of the newly started job that fails, does not have the parent pid of the currently listed job server that is found in the svrcfg.
- Execute a job using as newly configured ODBC connection and recieve the following errors:
- Error "DB_LIB: Load ODBC driver library <(><<)>libodbc.so>"
- Error "ODBC call<(><<)>SQLDriverConnect> to connect database <(><<)>BODEGA> failed with error: <(><<)>[DataDirect][ODBC lib] System information file not found."
SAP Data Services
Red Hat Enterprise Linux server release 6.4
SAP Data Services 4.2
KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.