A report background job will fail with a status of 'Aborted'
Problems: Please contact your administrator for more details on the error.
The error text will appear as a collection of ascii characters like below, the actual characters will be different for each failure:
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Schedule a report to process as a background report job.
- Error is generated with the random collection of characters displayed
The error does not provide enough details on its own to identify root cause of the failure.
- In order to identify to true error message the following setting must be enabled: navigate to System Admin -> Configuration -> System Configuration -> LMS Admin -> reportStackTraceToUser
- This setting must be changed from 'false' to 'true' and then click apply.
- Once you schedule and run the report again the true failure message will be displayed in the result.
report job fail, aborted, Please contact your administrator, ascii characters, reportStackTraceToUser , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-BCJ , Assign (bulk), Add/ Delete Sub/ Cur, Revise, Import , LOD-SF-LMS-ASP , Assignment Profile , Problem