Admin wants to open user's record in LMS and after clicking on user's name, the following error message shows up:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Users and search for specific user,
- Click user's name,
- Error message shows up.
After downloading one of affected user's record from database in xls. format, we observed that record hire date has been overwritten to different value:
That is how we figured out that issue has been caused by hire date information. The error message is related to Invalid Year Format as text specifies.
- Navigate to SystemAdmin/Tools/Import Data,
- Download the template for importing data for users and submit:
- Open the downloaded template and type the hire date again, make sure that format cells are set to Text (it could be set to number and value can be overwritten):
- Save file and navigate to SystemAdmin/Tools/Import Data and follow the steps for importing the file to LMS:
- Replicate the steps for opening user's record and issue should be fixed.
java error, invalid year format, unparsable date, snapshot exception, server processing, import data , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem