Pending Requisitions always showing under "Due Anytime" in "To Do" list
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Job Requisition
- Give the due date in future
- Send the requisition to next step
- As per due date the requisition should show under "Due Later" task in "To Do" home page but you will notice the requisition is still showing under "Due Anytime"
- The requisition is not shown in the "To Do" list homepage on the basis of due date that is given while creating requisition (Due Date that is given on short requisition page)
- The requisition that falls under different "To Do" list task is dependent on the due date of route map step. Check the below screen shot where different step of route map have different due date.
- Go to Manage Route Map
- Find the route map associated with the requisition template
- Give the due date for each step of the route map
- Create a new requisition template after associating the modifying route map
- Check the steps of the route map. Each steps is showing the due date that is configured in "Manage Route Map". On the basis of each step "due date" only requisition will be shown under
different "To Do" list task in homepage
- By looking at the screen shot the due date of "Initial Step" is 02/18/2015 which is the past date means the requisition should fall under "Due Now" tile of the homepage
- Navigate to the Home page and you will notice that requisition is showing under "Due Now" tile
- If the due date is not given for any steps of the route map the requisition will show under "Due Anytime"
- If the due date is in future the requisition will show under "Due Later"
- For the past date the requisition will be shown under "Due Now" task
To; Do; List; Due; Date; Now; Anytime; Later , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem