When a user merges two candidates, utilizing the Manage Duplicate Candidates feature, is the referral information carried over to the master profile when two duplicate candidate profiles are merged?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- The user has a candidate that has been referred multiple times to various jobs by a single referrer.
- This candidates has duplicate profiles which need to be merged however the user does not want to lose any of the referral data already on the profile to be removed.
- Let there be two duplicate profiles as shown below:
- Both these profiles have different referral data.
- What happens if they are merged?
- Will the data be carried over to the master profile?
- Yes. Post merge, the referral data will be consolidated in the master profile as shown below:
- Hence, the user can conclude no referral data is lost post candidate profile merge for duplicate candidates.
- Note: This behavior may change in near release due to the enhancement described in KBA 2697538 - Referral Amount is not displayed on Referral Tracking if candidates are merged - Recruiting Management
SF, success factors, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To