Company wants to restrict specific Admins to edit notification templates.
Learning Management System (LMS)
In order to prevent admins from editing notification templates, 2 workflow should be removed from their role(s)
1. Navigate to SystemAdmin/Admin Mangement/search for specific admin,
2. Once you are in Admin's record, click on the "Assigned roles" tab and check roles that are assigned to this Admin,
3. Navigate to one of the assigned roles within the system: SystemAdmin/Security/Role Management
4. In order to restrict Admins from editing notifications, two workflows should be removed:
- add notification template,
- edit notification template
5. Admin cannot edit Notifications Templates neither by using new Notifications Editor Tool.
- restrict Admin from editing notications templates, - Admin cannot edit notifications templates. , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To