- How to upload document in Onboarding?
- How to insert PDF to candidate record?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
System Administrators can attached and upload a PDF or any document to Document Center. Once document is uploaded, it can be attached to candidate's record.
Steps on Uploading Files in Document Center
- Step 1: Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors to Onboarding
- Step 2: In Onboarding, click the sub-menu and select Document Center
Step 3: In Document Center, click Single Upload button
- Step 4: A dialog box will show and provide an option to upload a document; click Choose File button to select the document in your local storage
Step 5: Once the document is selected, click Upload button to save file in the system
- Step 6: After clicking the Upload button, a message text will show below the Choose File button with a notification that document is successfully uploaded. In addition, the file can be renamed by editing the text field for Document Name
Step 7: If you want to a attached the file to candidate's record select the option 'Yes' to the question 'Do you want to attach this document to the employee?' and a field will show below to search for candidate's name to select (If the candidate was deleted in Onboarding, please select the option NO)
- Step 8: After selecting the candidate, you may click Next and update the Document Indices
- Step 9: Click Finish button to confirm upload
Onboarding, Document Center, Upload, Insert, Form, PDF, Document, Manual, Add, Create , KBA , i349257 , LOD-SF-OBD-DOC , Document Center, Documents , How To