- How to upload document in Onboarding?
- How to insert PDF to candidate record?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
System Administrators can attached and upload a PDF or any document to Document Center. Once document is uploaded, it can be attached to candidate's record.
Steps on Uploading Files in Document Center
- Step 1: Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors to Onboarding
- Step 2: In Onboarding, click the sub-menu and select Document Center
Step 3: In Document Center, click Single Upload button
- Step 4: A dialog box will show and provide an option to upload a document; click Choose File button to select the document in your local storage
Step 5: Once the document is selected, click Upload button to save file in the system
- Step 6: After clicking the Upload button, a message text will show below the Choose File button with a notification that document is successfully uploaded. In addition, the file can be renamed by editing the text field for Document Name
Step 7: If you want to a attached the file to candidate's record select the option 'Yes' to the question 'Do you want to attach this document to the employee?' and a field will show below to search for candidate's name to select (If the candidate was deleted in Onboarding, please select the option NO)
- Step 8: After selecting the candidate, you may click Next and update the Document Indices
- Step 9: Click Finish button to confirm upload
Onboarding, Document Center, Upload, Insert, Form, PDF, Document, Manual, Add, Create, OBD, ONB 1.0, DocCenter , KBA , i349257 , LOD-SF-OBD-DOC , Document Center, Documents , How To